Saturday, April 28, 2012

Tea Time: Floral and Gold


F21: Dress and Purse (similar), HM: Blazer (similar), Belt, and Bracelet. Jessica Simpson Shoes (similar here and here), Necklaces: Old (from Japan), Michael Kors Sunglasses



I’m definitely a girly girl…there’s no doubt about it.  I wore this outfit recently to high tea at the beautiful Palace Hotel. 

I’m in love with this girly floral dress right now! I’ve paired it here with a small gold purse and muted gold slingback heels.  It fit right in among porcelain tea cups, cute mini-sandwiches, and adorable bite-sized desserts. 

Are you also a girly girl at heart?


Love, S


4 comments:

  1. love this look!!!! you have a great eye;)

    want to follow each other??
    xxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'm always happy to meet other fellow bloggers! Just followed yours... thanks for the note and for the follow back! :)

      Delete
  2. I love you dress:)

    Follow
    http://theultimatethriftshopper.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is perfection! I love the floral pattern, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete